As part of NJMP’s official ‘Vintage Weekend’, the USCRA will be running it’s second annual 'Garden State Classic'–Three days of the best in vintage motorcycle and sidecar racing on NJMP's Lightning course, it's promises to be an fun and exciting close to our season.
For those of you who joined us last year, we look forward to having you back on NJMP’s 1.9 mile, 10-corner Lightning course. A fantastic, fast, flowing track with a long straight, elevation changes, blind corners and a ‘Parabolica’ corner that seems to go on forever! If you haven't been on Lightning, you are in for a tremendous racing experience.
For all USCRA club members, this is a double points event (double points each day of racing), so championships may hang in the balance!
Some specifics on the event:
• Like last year, we will run a practice on Friday afternoon (Sept. 18th)
• We will have a full round of 6-lap races on Saturday the 19th
• There is the possibility of running a 2-hour endurance on Saturday if we can generate enough
interest and have enough entries. This would be a separate entry fee.
• Sunday the 20th, we will run a full round of 8-lap races
• We will be honoring ALL current and valid licenses from the following racign organizations:
CCS, AHRMA, WERA, VRRA and the SRA
• We will be holding a race school if there is enough interest. For info on the race school visit:http://www.race-uscra.com/race-school.html
• We will once again be extending the invitation for P3 sidecars to come and race with us
• This is a great warm-up/shakedown for the Barber event
• We will once again be offering POP (Pay-One-Price) pre-entry for the event. That cost will be $450. POP entry allows the individual rider to enter as many machines as they like, in as many classes as their machines are eligible to race in. If you need information on our class structure and/or any USCRA rules, you can find the Rulebook here: http://www.race-uscra.com/uscra-documents-and-reference.html
• We have also re-negotiated camping and electric hookup with the track and there will be
NO ADDITIONAL FEES for either. This applies to all registered and paid participants.
Tentative schedule and registration forms should be available before the end of July. Please check back on this site, the USCRA Facebook pages and the Yahoo Group for all forms, etc.
If you want to secure your POP fixed entry fee now, you can send a check made out to : USCRA (Do NOT make checks out to me!)
Checks should be sent to: Doug Donelan, 14 Linhurst Place, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL!! You will receive an email confirmation of your payment.
Look forward to seeing you all there!