2nd ANNUAL GARDEN STATE CLASSIC
September 18-20, 2015
The USCRA is happy to announce it's return to New Jersey Motorsports Park again this season along with our Vintage Race Group (VRG) partners on September 18th-20th, 2015.
As part of NJMP’s official ‘Vintage Weekend’, the USCRA will be running it’s second annual 'Garden State Classic'–Three days of the best in vintage motorcycle and sidecar racing on NJMP's Lightning course, it promises to be a fun and exciting close to our season.
For those of you who joined us last year, we look forward to having you back on NJMP’s 1.9 mile, 10-corner Lightning course. A fantastic, fast, flowing track with a long straight, elevation changes, blind corners and a ‘Parabolica’ corner that seems to go on forever! If you haven't been on Lightning, you are in for a tremendous racing experience.
For all USCRA club members, this is a double points event (double points each day of racing), so championships may hang in the balance!
Some specifics on the event:
• Like last year, we will run a practice on Friday afternoon (Sept. 18th)
• We will have a full round of 6-lap races on Saturday the 19th
• There is the possibility of running a 2-hour endurance on Saturday if we can generate enough interest and have enough entries. This would be a separate entry fee.
• Sunday the 20th, we will run a full round of 8-lap races
• We will be honoring ALL current and valid licenses from the following racing organizations:
CCS, AHRMA, WERA, VRRA and the SRA
• We will be holding a race school if there is enough interest. For info on the race school visit: Link to Race School
• We will once again be extending the invitation for P3 sidecars to come and race with us
• This is a great warm-up/shakedown for the Barber event
• We will once again be offering POP (Pay-One-Price) pre-entry for the event. That cost will be $450. POP entry allows the individual rider to enter as many machines as they like, in as many classes as their machines are eligible to race in. If you need information on our class structure and/or any USCRA rules, you can find the Rulebook here: http://www.race-uscra.com/uscra-documents-and-reference.html
• We have also re-negotiated camping and electric hookup with the track and there will be NO ADDITIONAL FEES for either. This applies to all registered and paid participants.
Tentative schedule and registration forms should be available before the end of July. Please check back on this site, the USCRA Facebook pages and the Yahoo Group for all forms, etc.
If you want to secure your POP fixed entry fee now, you can send a check made out to : USCRA
Checks should be sent to:
Doug Donelan, 14 Linhurst Place, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 **** (Do NOT make checks out to me!)***
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL!!
You will receive an email confirmation of your payment.
Look forward to seeing you all there!
New Jersey Motorsports Park
8000 Dividing Creek Rd., Millville, NJ 08332
Sitting on more than 500 acres in Millville, N.J., New Jersey Motorsports Park is the premier motorsports entertainment complex in the Northeast. NJMP is conveniently located near Philadelphia and New York City, offering diverse and dynamic attractions both on and off-track. The Park includes two world-class road courses: Thunderbolt and Lightning, Tempest Raceway which is considered one of the top outdoor karting complexes in the U.S., a motorsports country club membership program known as the Drivers Club, Battlegrounds Paintball which features 10 acres of paintball fields, concert and festival space, overnight accommodations, and real estate development opportunities. Also on the property, a clubhouse features meeting space, bar/restaurant and built-in pool.