Complete information. Mark your calenders
- 2011 USCRA Banquet will be February 25th, 2012
- Greenfield Grille, 30 Federal Street, Greenfield MA (Banquet room entrance, its mid-block) http://thegreenfieldgrille.com/
parking available in municipal lot in back (free after 5) and in the surrounding bank parking lots
- Drinks at 6 p.m. (cash bar)
- Buffet Dinner at 7 p.m.
$42 per person. Checks payable to Christina Divigard -- RSVP BY FEBRUARY 10th to Alan Adie, AJ Cycle if you are attending.
We tried to keep the cost the same as last year, but unfortunately, costs for the meals, banquet space etc., have all gone up. $42.00 is a good deal for the value (hanging out all evening with all your best friends!)
- send your checks to;
272 Route 2, French King Highway
Gill, MA 01354-9709
- Dress (casual, suit and tie, full race leathers -- your pick, but blue jeans are perfectly acceptable)
- Doug Donelan has coordinated some killer trophies for class champions
- Kevin Cameron will be the guest speaker
- We have a reduced rate deal for those wishing to stay overnight at the Hampton Inn. 184 Shelburne Road, Greenfield MA (It's about 1.5 miles from the restaurant). Mention USCRA when you call ( 413-773-0057 ) to make reservations, the room rate is $119.00 plus tax. This rate is guaranteed through February 10th.
- Questions about the dinner call Christina (860 543 0289) or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL NOTICE: Renew your USCRA race license for 2012! Bring a $40.00 check payable to USCRA to the banquet, or mail to:
C/O Eve Stein
5 Brook Bend